The goals of the M.S. in I.T. Leadership program are the following:
- Ensure basic skills in information technology and communication skills.
- Provide a foundation in information technology and systems management.
- Develop information technology competencies.
- Develop leadership competencies.
- Develop managerial competencies of information technology resources.
- Provide a framework for keeping pace with the rapid advancements in technology.
- Develop managerial and team skills through an integrative capstone experience.