What do you need to be a part of the Instructional Technology Management program?
To be accepted into the program you need:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with an appropriate major. Appropriate undergraduate majors include, but are not limited to, management science, business administration, education, information technologies, organizational development, leadership, instructional design, computer science, or psychology. Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
- A resume showing demonstrated professional experience.
- Three to five years professional experience in corporate training, human resources, information technology or business.
- A completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation from professional and/or technology references (optional).
- If you are an international student, an acceptable TOEFL test score a statement of financial responsibility, and official documentation from your sponsor’s financial institution are required. La Salle University also requires that you send your transcripts/marksheets to the World Education Service (www.wes.org), or a similar credential evaluation service for an evaluation. For more details see the information below.
Official transcript(s) should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University – Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199
215.951.1100 / Fax 215.951.1462
All documents should be submitted by August 15 (Fall), December 15 (Spring), and April 15 (Summer). Under special circumstances, students may be admitted up to the first day of classes of each term. International student applications should be complete at least two months prior to the dates listed above.
La Salle University does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Admission is based solely upon an applicant’s qualifications.
For more information, please contact:
Graduate Admissions Counselor