- Learn the complete background and history of a company
- Research merger and acquisition activity over time
- Determine the impact of particular sales and marketing campaigns
- Ascertain the effectiveness of executive leadership
The Connelly Library provides access to fact-filled three– to five-page entries on more than 8,500 of the world’s largest and most influential companies.
Each history contains facts from popular magazines, academic periodicals, books, annual re-ports, archives of the companies, and more such as statistics, dates, and names of key players.
Special Features include:
- Company Perspectives box which provides a short summary of the company’s mission, goals, and ideals
- Key Dates box highlighting milestones in the company’s history
- Principal Subsidiaries
- Principal Divisions
- Principal Operating Units
- Principal Competitors
- Further Reading
Companies are updated based on current events, corporate milestones, and input from users. Log on 24/7 here.
“An invaluable tool for quick reference on company back-grounds.”
—(ARBA) Ameri-can Reference Books Annual