If you have used Electronic Reserve in the past or if you are new to Electronic Reserve you now have the option to have us add your items to the library catalog (Library Electronic Reserve), Blackboard (Blackboard Electronic Reserve), or both.
All files authenticate using a myLaSalle login. If you use Library Electronic Reserve (through the library catalog), students will still be prompted to enter their credentials before viewing content. Blackboard Electronic Reserve requires no additional authentication once the student is logged in to your class.
How it Works:
- Fill Out the Electronic Reserve form found here: http://www.lasalle.edu/ConnellyLibrary/forms/EReserveForm.pdf
- Remember to check the box indicating that the items listed should also be placed on Blackboard.
- Either print out the form and bring it to the Circulation Desk or hit the “Submit this Form” button at the bottom of the form.
- Log in to Blackboard
- Under “Course Management” click on “Users and Groups”
- Click on “Users”
- Click on “Find Users to Enroll”
- Under “Enroll Users” type “kibler_admin” for “Username”
- Select “Course Builder” as the “Role”
- Hit “Submit”
- You should now see Christopher Kibler listed as a “Course Builder” for your course under users and we can create an “Electronic Reserve” folder under “Course Content” and add your documents there.
We are also able to copy any documents to Blackboard Electronic Reserve that you currently have on Library Electronic Reserve. If you have any questions, please contact: