PsychiatryOnline is a powerful web-based portal that features DSM-IV-TR®—the most widely used psychiatric reference in the world—and The American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of an unsurpassed collection of psychiatric references from American Psychiatric Publishing, the most trusted and respected name in psychiatric publishing.
You get instant access to must-have resources such as
- DSM® Library titles including DSM-IV-TR®, DSM-IV-TR® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, and DSM-IV-TR® Clinical Cases
- Journals including The American Journal of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Services, Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, and Academic Psychiatry
- Textbooks including The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Gabbard’s Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, Textbook of Psychotherapeutic Treatments, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Geriatric Psychiatry, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, and Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- American Psychiatric Association Practice Guidelines for the treatment of psychiatric disorders (quick reference [subscribers only] and comprehensive [freely available] versions)
- Self-assessment tools for study, board certification and recertification review, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, and lifelong learning
- Clinical & research news from Psychiatric News
- Medication information handouts for patients
PsychiatryOnline is used as a resource for the Psychiatry Resident-in-Training® Examination (PRITE®) and the Psychiatrists In-Practice Examination® (PIPE®) by The American College of Psychiatrists®. Learn more about the PRITE and PIPE
Related Subjects: Psychiatry
PsychiatryOnline is more than just printed material converted to an electronic medium. The website employs the latest technology and provides you with a powerful, custom-designed tool that enables you to make the most of the wealth of psychiatric information available.
| For subject help, try our LibGuides