Welcome to the Lifelong Learning Institute (LLI), where we provide professionals, individuals, and organizations with high-quality, non-degree programs that enhance skills and open up new worlds of ideas and possibilities throughout a lifetime.
We offer the following:
- Professional Development Courses: Skills-based and professional continuing education credit classes as well as professional certification programs and courses for self-development.
- Corporate Services: Customized management, supervision, and leadership training designed and taught by professionals for professionals, either at your location or at one of our convenient suburban campuses.
- Center for Economic and Energy Education (LCE3): Training resources to increase skills and work competency as well as raise the educational level of a workforce.
- Personal Enrichment Courses: Lifelong learning programs for all ages.
- Conferences and Meetings: Developed with the help of our staff and hosted at our facilities to meet a wide variety of needs.
All our programs are taught by skilled practitioners and designed in the time-tested Lasallian tradition to blend theory with practice, producing an educational experience with real-world application in the workplace and in life. Sign up for Professional Development, Economic and Energy Education, or Personal Enrichment courses; or contact us to develop Corporate Programs or Conferences and Meetings.
LLI courses engage, support, challenge, and empower learners from all age groups:
- Individuals looking to expand their knowledge, skills, and effectiveness for personal development, or career advancement.
- Professionals seeking expert education support to maintain their license, certification, or designation credential.
- Community members seeking to enrich their life experience.
- Students who want to explore courses of interest in a low-cost, low-risk environment before committing to a degree program.
- Organizations that want to invest in their employees’ professional development.
Each program is grounded in La Salle’s passion for creative teaching and learning, embodying a conviction that education should be a fundamental, driving force for personal growth, professional advancement, and service to others.
Lifelong learning is a requirement in every walk of life, and we’re pleased to bring students and organizations a continually increasing variety of non-degree programs that meet their development needs along the way.
Convenient Times and Locations
Our courses and programs are offered both during the week and on Saturdays to accommodate busy schedules. They are held at three convenient locations: La Salle’s main campus in Philadelphia, Pa.; La Salle’s Montgomery County Center, located in the Metroplex Corporate Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.; and the Bucks County Center, located in Newtown, Pa.
Online courses are also available for some programs.
Never Stop Exploring: Contact Us
Contact us—whether you are an individual or an organization—to tell us about your continuing education needs and to join our mailing list:
Robert F. Herbst, M.A.
Director, Professional and Corporate Education
College of Professional and Continuing Studies