Welcome to Professional and Corporate Education, where we provide professionals, individuals, and organizations with high-quality, non-degree programs that enhance skills and open up new worlds of ideas and possibilities throughout a lifetime.
We offer the following:
- Professional Development Courses: skills-based and professional continuing education credit classes as well as professional certification programs and courses for self-development.
- Corporate Services: customized management, supervision, and leadership training designed and taught by professionals for professionals, either at your location or at one of our convenient suburban campuses.
- Conferences and Meetings: developed with the help of our staff and hosted at our facilities to meet a wide variety of needs.
All our programs are taught by skilled practitioners and designed in the time-tested Lasallian tradition to blend theory with practice, producing an educational experience with real-world application. Sign up for Professional Development or contact us to develop Corporate Contract Programs or Conferences and Meetings.
Our short form courses engage, support, challenge, and empower learners from all age groups:
- Organizations that want to invest in their employees’ professional development.
- Individuals looking to expand their knowledge, skills, and effectiveness for personal development or career advancement.
- Professionals seeking expert education support to maintain their license, certification, or designation credential.
- Students who want to explore courses of interest in a low-cost, low-risk environment before committing to a degree.
Each program is grounded in La Salle’s passion for creative teaching and learning, embodying a conviction that education should be a fundamental driving force for personal growth, professional advancement, and service to others.
After your sessions with our instructors, who have years of practical, professional experience, you will be able to directly apply the learned to your organizational goals. We help you identify the problem and immediately find a solution. Learn it today; apply it tomorrow.
Convenient Times and Locations
The training is delivered in the format and location that is most convenient for you. We can design a series of training sessions or plan a retreat style event.
La Salle eCentre available for self-study, 24/7.
Never Stop Exploring: Contact Us
We specialize in on-site, free of charge workplace assessments and affordable customized program development.
Contact us—whether you are an individual or an organization—to tell us about your continuing education needs and to join our mailing list:
Wendy L. Ardagna
Executive Director, Professional and Corporate Education
Division of Academic Affairs
Manager, Programs and Projects
Division of Academic Affairs