Explore Your World
The La Salle tradition of education is that experience is the best teacher. Our expansive Personal Enrichment programs are designed to help you improve your skills, prepare for the future, or explore a new experience and learn from it.
Following are our current offerings:
- La Salle Summer Reading Program: Taught by the Institute of Reading Development and designed for children aged four through adulthood, these programs are offered as a community service by La Salle University.
- GMAT Prep: Taught by Dr. James Yoho, who shares his extensive knowledge of GMAT preparation to assist and motivate you to achieve your best GMAT score.
In addition, these future programs and courses are being considered:
- Children’s Art courses
- European and worldwide trips with an educational focus, from fine art to fine food and beverages
- Religion courses [taught by the Christian Brothers]
- Cooperative programs with notable Delaware Valley institutions and museums
- Sports Ethics course
- Act 48 and Act 54 credit courses for teachers
Note that programs are conveniently located in a variety of areas, including at La Salle’s main campus in Philadelphia, Pa.; La Salle’s Montgomery County Center, located in the Metroplex Corporate Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.; and the Bucks County Center, located in Newtown, Pa.
Never Stop Exploring: Contact Us
Contact us to tell us about your personal enrichment needs and to join our mailing list:
Robert F. Herbst, M.A.
Director, Professional and Corporate Education
College of Professional and Continuing Studies