Professional development is a continuing journey, and La Salle’s Lifelong Learning Institute is your partner on the trip.
Designed and taught by professionals for professionals, our programs support a wide variety of courses for personal development, continuing education requirements, and certification. Employers today want engaged employees and associates who are knowledgeable in their subject matter areas and who keep up with certification and ongoing education. Sign up today to move your career forward.
The Lifelong Learning Institute makes it easy to meet those expectations with a range of training programs that are conveniently delivered during the week and on Saturdays at three convenient locations: La Salle’s main campus in Philadelphia, Pa.; La Salle’s Montgomery County Center, located in the Metroplex Corporate Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.; and the Bucks County Center, located in Newtown, Pa.
Online classes can also accommodate hectic schedules.
Following are our current offerings:
- Online Social Media Certificate Programs
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Masters Certificate in Financial Planning
- Online Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting Graduate Certificate
- Instructional Technology Management Graduate Certificate
- The Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Certificate Program
Starting this fall, we’ll have these additional offerings:
- Social Media course
- Project Management course
- Tax conference
- Pharmaceuticals conference
- Solutions Architect program for IT Professionals
What Works in the Real World
Sign up today to take classes taught by instructors with real field experience and success. Designed in the time-tested Lasallian tradition, the programs blend theory with practice, producing an educational experience with real-world application in the workplace. They reflect La Salle’s conviction that education should be useful for personal growth, professional advancement, and service to others.
Never Stop Exploring: Contact Us
Contact us to tell us about your professional development needs and to join our mailing list:
Robert F. Herbst, M.A.
Director, Professional and Corporate Education
College of Professional and Continuing Studies