To be accepted for admission into the program, an applicant must present:
- Applications are to be submitted online.
- Transcriptions should be sent to the Office for Adult and Graduate Admission
- 2 letters of recommendation must be included.
- Unless a waiver is granted, a minimum of 26 credits in a combination of religion, theology, humanistic subjects, or ministry–related work.
- A statement of purpose outlining one’s educational and professional goals.
- A professional resume.
Office for Adult and Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University
Office of Adult Enrollment
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141–1199