- The program will prepare students to design and create software in multiple contexts, including a variety of languages, platforms, data sources, and project sizes.
- The program will prepare students to demonstrate knowledge of underlying principles of computing in the areas of computing theory, operating systems, networking, and computer architecture.
- The program will prepare students for both full-time employment and graduate study.
- Faculty will maintain currency and breadth in computer science theory and applications.
- Faculty will utilize the alumni network to enhance curricular and co-curricular opportunities for computer science students.