Once you complete the Graduate Certificate requirements, you will be able to:
- Explain Internet infrastructure and enterprise network connections.
- Assess organizational security policies, plans and procedures and implementations.
- Identify and assess cybersecurity legislation.
- Develop, manage and analyze plans to protect personal, corporate and national infrastructures.
- Formulate, develop, and implement plans for securing networks, and digital forensic data.
Margaret (Peggy) McCoey, M.S.
La Salle University
Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.