La Salle University’s Full-time and Swiss MBA Programs Ranked First in North America and Third Internationally by CEO Magazine
LaSalle University welcomes applicants to our One-Year MBA Program. La Salle’s AACSB International accredited, internationally recognized program is designed for recent college graduates, and those with working experience who are in various stages of their business careers. Students in this program major in accounting and finance. Students entering the accounting track must have an undergraduate degree in accounting. The accounting track is ideal for students who are preparing to meet the 150-hour CPA requirement. U.S. and international students are eligible for partial scholarships. Formal work experience is not required.
Effective fall 2012 applicants with an undergraduate business degree from an AACSB accredited program who have a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 or above will be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Earn your MBA with a specialization in accounting or finance in one year.
- Be a member of an elite group of students who attend La Salle’s MBA Program which was recently ranked first in North America and third internationally by CEO Magazine.sStudy in a program where 78% of the accounting students were placed with the Big Four Public Accounting Firms, 2012.
- Study in an environment that allows you to build your leadership skills.
- Develop your career with CareerLeader, a world-renowned Executive Preparation Virtual Program.
- Attend a school that is ranked among the top 10% of the world’s business schools accredited by AACSB International, Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Be on the cutting edge with our state-of-the-art curriculum.
- Prepare for the CPA or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exam.
- Attend classes with limited class sizes and receive personal attention from expert faculty.
- Enjoy an overseas travel study course. (optional)
- Apply for a partial merit scholarship, available for eligible U.S. and international students.
- Thrive on an urban campus in a vibrant city. (The School of Business faculty has strong ties to the Philadelphia business community.)
Elizabeth Scofield, MBA
MBA - Full Time Graduate Studies
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.