The following will be required of all applicants:
- A completed application form
- Official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed, with an official transcript showing the completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- A current professional résumé
- A personal statement explaining the applicant’s interest in and goals for pursuit of this degree
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references
In addition, the Program Director may determine that an interview (be it conducted face-to-face or virtually) is necessary in order to make an admission decision.
All documentation should be submitted to:
La Salle University
Office of Adult Enrollment
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
All documents should be submitted by August 15 (Fall), December 15 (Spring), and April 15 (Summer). Under special circumstances, students may be admitted up to the first day of classes of each term. International student applications should be complete at least two months prior to the dates listed above.
La Salle University does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Admission is based solely upon an applicant's qualifications.
For more information, please contact:
Graduate Admissions Counselor
Laura Otten, Ph.D.
Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.