2014-2015 Academic Year
- Tuition (per credit) $600
- $1,800 per course (based on $600 per credit x 3 credits per course)
- $19,800 for entire program (based on $1,800 per course x 11 courses)
- General University Fee (per semester) $135
- Technology Fee (full-time, per semester) $100 (students enrolled in
- Technology Fee (part-time, per semester) $50 (students enrolled in
(*Tuition rates effective May 1, 2014)
La Salle University reserves the right to amend or add to the charges listed above and to make such changes applicable to new and enrolled students.
Part-time students can apply for need-based financial aid. For more information on financial aid, applying for a Federal Direct Loan and the Additional Unsubsidized Loan Program please contact the Student Financial Services office at 215.951.1070, or click here.
Employer Sponsored Deferred Payment Plan
La Salle University has established a deferred payment plan for graduate students who qualify for tuition reimbursement from their employer. Students accepted into the plan may defer payment of the portion of their tuition reimbursable under their employers’ program until 45 days after the end of the semester.
Veteran's benefits are available for graduate studies. Students who qualify for benefits should contact the Registrar's office at 215.951.1020. Information for full-time and part-time students is available.
Laura Otten, Ph.D.
Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.