The following will be required of all applicants:
- A completed application form
- Official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed (A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education is required.)
- A current professional résumé
- A personal statement explaining the applicant’s interest in and goals for pursuit of this degree
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references
In addition, the Program Director may determine that an interview (be it conducted face-to-face or virtually) is necessary in order to make an admission decision.
Official transcript(s) should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University – Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199
215.951.1100 / Fax 215.951.1462
All documents should be submitted by August 15 (Fall), December 15 (Spring), and April 15 (Summer). Under special circumstances, students may be admitted up to the first day of classes of each term. International student applications should be complete at least two months prior to the dates listed above.
La Salle University does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Admission is based solely upon an applicant’s qualifications.
An applicant may request the transfer of graduate credit(s) earned at another institution. Each request will be evaluated on its own merits. Grades accepted for transfer must be “B” or better. A maximum of six credits on the graduate level (600-level) will be accepted for transfer purposes.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Laura Otten