Tuition, Fees, and Assistance
2017-2018 Academic Year
- Tuition (per credit) $660
- $1,980 per course (based on $660 per credit x 3 credits per course)
- $21,780 for entire program (based on $1,980 per course x 11 courses)
- General University Fee (per semester) $135
- Technology Fee (full-time, per semester) $150 (students enrolled in
- Technology Fee (part-time, per semester) $75 (students enrolled in
(*Tuition rates effective May 1, 2017)
Information about financial aid, deferred payments and application forms may be obtained from the Director of Student Financial Services, La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA 19141-1119, or by calling 215.951.1070.
A modest amount of need-based, tuition-reduction funding is available. Consult the Director or Academic Advisor for more details.
Methods of Payment/Refund Policy
Tuition is due on or before the first day of the term. Students will receive an electronic bill to their La Salle email account for the term’s tuition. For additional information on payment requirements and the University’s refund policy, please contact the Office of Student and Accounts Receivable at 215.951.1055. http://www.lasalle.edu/financeadmin/bursar/
La Salle University reserves the right to amend or add to the charges listed above and to make such changes applicable to new and enrolled students.
Veterans’ benefits are available for graduate studies. Students who qualify for benefits should contact the Registrar’s Office at 215.951.1020. Information for full-time and part-time students is available. Please visit our Yellow Ribbon Program site for more information.