The Parents’ Association is an organization that provides information and support to current parents, as well as providing parents with a direct link to the Administration. The Parents’ Association especially offers parents a special connection with one another and encourages parents to participate in the La Salle community.
- To communicate and inform parents.
- Help parents and families realize they have a support network at La Salle.
- To promote personal involvement with allLa Salle parents.
- To continue to build community among students, parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the University.
- To promote La Salle University, its mission,goals, programs and traditions, to students, parents, alumni, and friends of the University.
- To raise awareness of the benefits of parent support.
- To cultivate and recruit new students and families to the University (both locally and nationally).