Ways to Get Involved
- Volunteer for Parents’ Association sponsored events
- Assist with registration at Open Houses
- Share your La Salle experience with prospective families.
- Attend college fairs in your area on behalf of the Parents’ Association.
- Welcome new parents and familiesat summerDay ONE sessions.
- Make welcome phone calls to incoming freshman families prior to Opening Weekend.
- Support the Parents’ Fund.
- Be an active participant within the La Salle community – parents are welcome to many events and programs on campus!
- We need your contact information in order toreceive the Parents’ Newsletter as well as other relevant emails. Please be sure to create your parent profile at www.lasalle.edu/parents and select the first link to register. You will receive a confirmation email once you have registered. You canalways email us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
Any questions, comments or concerns can be directed to Marie Cantwell, Parents’ Association Coordinator, 215.951.5049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.