Fred J. Foley, Jr. Ph.D.
Director of Grants, Research and Support
Office: Benilde Tower Room 5530
Formerly a full time member of the Department prior to his move to University Administration, Fred Foley continues to be an adjunct professor in the Political Science Department teaching regularly in the evening division. Despite his heavy travel schedule visiting alumni for University Advancement, he generally teaches a Monday evening course during the fall semester.
Areas of Expertise
- Public Administration
- State and Local Government
- Ph.D. Princeton University
- M.A. Princeton University
- B.A. St. Joseph’s University
- POL 215 Management the Public and Non-Profit Sector
- POL 301 State and Local Government
- POL 305 The President and the Executive Branch