Undergraduate Day School Registration Procedure
(Please note: All students must complete the admissions process before registering.)
You will receive a customized registration letter through postal mail and your La Salle email. After receiving this letter, you will find a complete list of course offerings in mylasalle: click the “Students” tab, find the “Registration” area, and click “Look Up Classes to Add” under “Registration Tools.”
Schedule an appointment for academic advising. Who you speak with depends on your class year and major:
- Freshmen should meet with their academic adviser.
- Undecided majors should make an appointment with either the Dean’s Office in the School of Arts and Sciences or any of the Business departments in the School of Business.
- Honors students should meet with the Honors Program Director.
- All other undergraduate students should make an appointment with their major department.
Your adviser will give you a registration form with your Adviser Approval PIN. This is different from your mylasalle login PIN and changes every semester. You’ll need this PIN to unlock online registration.
Check your customized registration letter for your scheduled registration start date and time. You will not be allowed to register before this date and time.
You can also check your date and time in mylasalle. Find the “Registration” area under the “Students” tab and click “Check Your Registration Status” in the Registration menu.
Register online during your appointed time and day:
- Login to mylasalle.
- Set the correct term by clicking “Select Term” in the “Registration” area under the “Students” tab.
- Select “Look up Classes to Add” to search for courses and find the correct course reference numbers (CRN).
- Select “Add/Drop Classes” and enter each course’s CRN at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Submit Classes.”
You’ll know your registration was successful when you see **Web Registered** on the page. Review your class schedule to make sure it is accurate.
A high volume of students registering for classes at the same time may cause delays. Please be patient during these times. You can register in person at the University Registrar’s Office if technical problems persist.
Holds Preventing Registration
Having a hold on your record may prevent you from registering. To check if there’s a hold, log in to mylasalle, go to the “Students” tab, find the “Registration” area, and click on “Check Your Registration Status” in the Registration menu.
Your use of the Adviser Approval PIN indicates your approval of the courses suggested by your adviser. Should you register for courses other than those suggested by your adviser, neither the University nor your adviser may be held accountable for your enrollment. Changes in your advised schedule may result in unnecessary charges, and delay your graduation. In the event your mylasalle account is disabled or you encounter problems with the Br. LUWIS system, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 215.951.1020 or email email@example.com.