Accreditation is a quality assurance process review. Programs are evaluated by an external body to determine whether applicable standards are met. The programs in the School of Arts and Sciences at La Salle University that are accredited include:
- The Clinical Psychology Psy.D. program is accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- The graduate program in Marriage and Family Therapy is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education.
- The Social Work program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- All teacher-preparation programs are approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Department of Education, Bureau of Teacher Preparation and Certification.
- The Chemistry program is accredited by the American Chemical Society.