Certified Public Accounting
Paths to meeting the 150-Credit-Hour CPA Licensure Requirements at La Salle University
Graduate Degree Options
Four-year B.S. and
one-year, full-time MBA
- For students who prefer not to accelerate the undergraduate
course of study
- Students enter La Salle’s full-time MBA program for a fifth year of study after completing undergraduate requirements.
Four-year dual BS/MBA
- A selective admission program for high-achieving students who meet admission criteria based on academic performance.
- Students complete requirements for a B.S. in accounting in three years by attending summer classes and then move into our full-time MBA program.
Undergraduate Degree Option
- Student complete 150 undergraduate credits in four years by attending summer courses for two summers.
- What to do with the additional credits? Consider a second major or a minor, or maybe study abroad. There is an option to take two graduate courses senior year.
- Students in all three programs can enroll in a full-time co-op or part-time internship.
- Programs can be paired with the Business Scholars Co-op Program or the University Honors Program.
- The full-time MBA program is specifically designed for students who are ready to start a graduate program immediately upon completion of an undergraduate degree.
For more information contact:
Jeannie Welsh, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Accounting
La Salle University