Security service is provided whenever the building is open. Entrance and exits to the building and facilities are monitored by security personnel.
- All students and employees are issued photo ID cards and are required to present them upon request to University officials.
- Free parking is available. No parking in unlined areas or on the sides of curbs.
- Special permit or tags are required for the wheelchair access/physically impaired parking zone.
- Leaving your vehicle overnight on campus property without specific permission of the Building Manager or Security is prohibited.
- Emergency pull alarms are located in each restroom—when activated, a loud audible alarm will sound and security personnel will respond.
- At the start of each semester please download the Emergency Registration form to fill out. These forms are self-explanatory and are for emergency contact purposes only. If you are attending two or more classes a week, we ask that you fill out a form for each day/evening you are attending classes. Having the capability of locating you in an emergency is essential. If you cannot be located, university personnel are not responsible.
Since rosters change every term, the forms must be updated every term. Forms are shredded after each semester to preserve the confidentiality of personal information.
The Emergency Registration form is available in Adobe.pdf. Fill it out and drop it off at th e Security/Reception desk at the begining of Fall Semester, Spring Semester, and each Summer Session.