Undergraduate Degree Completion Program
Graduate and Certificate Programs
Those interested in attending La Salle University's College of Professional and Continuing Studies undergraduate programs can apply for admission in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semester.
To qualify for admission, candidates must have earned a diploma from an accredited high school or have been granted a general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.) from a state department of education.
Applicants, except those who already hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, may be given verbal and mathematical placement examinations.
Applicants with English as a second language are required to complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Generally, acceptable scores are: internet-based test 76 (with a score of 19 on each section), computer-based test 207 (with a 5.0 essay rating), and paper-based test 540 (with an essay rating of 5.0). The internet-based test is recommended, but all versions will be accepted. Students not meeting these requirements may be eligible for the English Language Institute. Visit www.lasalle.edu/ELI for details.
How to Get Started - Note: These admission requirements are for ALL Undergraduate Degree Completion Programs - Read carefully because it varies from program to program.
- Apply online for FREE! If submitting paper application, return with application fee of $35 to: see Office of Adult Enrollment address below.
- Request official college transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended and submit to the Office of Adult Enrollment.
- Applicants for the undergraduate degree completion program in Organizational Leadership must submit additional materials; see section
below on Undergraduate Cohort Programs for specific information.
- Applicants with less than 30 transferable college credits must also submit a high school transcript or a copy of their GED.
- Applicants for the ACHIEVE program must submit a cleared criminal record check and cleared child abuse clearance for Pennsylvania.
- If you have an R.N. license include a copy.
- Attend one of our Undergraduate Information Sessions listed on our Web site.
- Send all information directly to:
Office of Adult Enrollment
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Graduate and Certificate Programs in the College of Professional and Continuing Studies - see individual program:
Applicants who have earned college credit at other accredited colleges or universities may be eligible to receive up to 70 credits in transfer. In order for credit to be accepted in transfer, the coursework must be at college level with a minimum grade of "C" (or G.P.A. of 2.0) and be applicable to your chosen program at La Salle.
Undergraduate Cohort Programs
A minimum of 30 transferable credits is recommended for admission to the online Organizational Leadership program. Applicants should also have proficiency in personal computing and 5 years of documented work or volunteer experience (resume required). An interview with one of our advisors is also a component of the admission process.
Click here for additional information on the Undergraduate Cohort Programs.
Students interested in the ACHIEVE program are required to have both an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher and a science GPA of 3.0 or higher. Refer to the School of Nursing and Health Sciences Undergraduate Home Page for additional Nursing major requirements.
If you have questions about how the program offerings could benefit you or you wish to have a transfer credit evaluation completed, please contact the Office of Adult Enrollment at 215.951.1100.