To be accepted into the program, a student must submit:
- A completed, signed application, which includes a personal statement about how this program will assist with professional and personal goals;
- An official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed;
- A copy of a university degree document;
- Current résumé or C.V. It is strongly recommended that the student be employed during the period of enrollment in the program;
- Two letters of recommendation from those who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrolling in the program;
- A TOEFL score of at least 580 (written version) or 237 (computer version). All candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English;
- A personal interview with a designated La Salle or NYC official.
- La Salle University does not discriminate against any applicant because of age, creed, race, gender, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
For more information, contact:
Phaedon G. L. Kidoniatis
Academic Coordinator: Post Graduate Programs
38 Amalias Avenue
Athens 105 58
Phone: 0 010 32 25 961
Fax: 3 010 32 33 337
Gerard Molyneaux, F.S.C., Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Program in Communication
and Public Relations/Athens, Greece
La Salle University
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199 USA