To be accepted into the program, a student must submit:
- A completed, signed application, which includes a personal statement about how this program will assist with professional and personal goals;
- An official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed;
- A copy of a university degree document;
- Current résumé or C.V. It is strongly recommended that the student be employed during the period of enrollment in the program;
- Two letters of recommendation from those who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrolling in the program.
- A TOEFL score of at least 580 (written version) or 237 (computer version). All candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English;
- A personal interview with a designated La Salle or UNYP official.
- La Salle University does not discriminate against any applicant because of age, creed, race, gender, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
For more information, contact:
Todd Nesbitt, Ph.D.
Chair of the Communication Dept., UNYP
University of New York/Prague
120 00 Prague 2
Office: +420 224 221 281
Mobile: +420 737 429 171