AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Aside from being the premier accrediting agency for bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in Business Administration and Accounting, AACSB is the professional organization for management education. For more information, please visit www.aacsb.edu.
Basel Chamber of Commerce
The Basel Chamber of Commerce is an association of 800 companies in industry, commerce, and services and 1,200 individual members.
Its goals are to:
- Promote and enhance the attraction of the Basel area on a national and international scale
- Promote favorable economic conditions in the Basel area
- Promote the creation of new businesses and the relocation of companies into the Basel area
- Coordinate the activities of companies within the Basel area
- Provide those services that help its members to fulfill their role as entrepreneurs
For more information, please visit http://www.hkbb.ch/wEnglisch/index.shtml
The Graduate Management Admission Council is a not-for-profit organization of graduate business schools whose purpose is to create access to graduate business education and provide products and services that add value to graduate business schools and their applicants and students, e.g., GMAT information, M.B.A. loan programs, etc. For more information, please visit www.gmac.com.
La Salle Resources
Information Technology Student Reference Card You may find some useful information on this card. This card is typically used at our campus in the United States but the login information is still the same if you are accessing our systems via the Web.
Class Schedule (click here)