To apply for the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Certificate Program students must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree at time of enrollment
- Completed few or no science requirements as an undergraduate
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (students with a slightly lower GPA and strong evidence of commitment to the health professions may be considered)
Apply Now for Summer 2015 and Fall 2015. There are no deadlines for applying to this program. However, fall and summer registration occurs in March. Students who are accepted after registration is completed, may be faced with closed courses. So apply early. There is no fee for the application.
In addition to the application, send:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities applicant has attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, whenever possible from a faculty member.
- Personal statement (one page) from applicant regarding applicant’s desire to pursue a career in medicine. (Can be uploaded at the time of application.)
- Current resume (Can be uploaded at the time of application.)
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Avenue – Box 826
Philadelphia, PA 19141