To apply for the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Certificate Program students must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree at time of enrollment
- Completed few or no science requirements as an undergraduate
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (students with a slightly lower GPA and strong evidence of commitment to the health professions may be considered)
In addition to the application, send:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities applicant has attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, whenever possible from a faculty member.
- Personal statement (one page) from applicant regarding applicant’s desire to pursue a career in medicine. (Can be uploaded at the time of application.)
- Current resume (Can be uploaded at the time of application.)
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Avenue – Box 826
Philadelphia, PA 19141