All applicants must submit the following items directly to La Salle’s Office of Adult Enrollment:
- Completed application available online by clicking here.
- Official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed.
- Additional information based on program format listed below.
Send all information directly to:
Office of Adult Enrollment
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
100% Online Program Additional Requirements
- A professional resume demonstrating your professional and volunteer experience.
- Transcripts demonstrating 30 transferable credits; Applicants with fewer than 30 transferable college credits must also submit a high school transcript or a copy of their GED.
- Transcripts demonstrating completed university-level coursework in English Composition I and II, Public Speaking, and Introduction to Computers.
- An interview with one of our advisers.
2 + 2 Program Additional Requirements
- Transcript demonstrating completion of an Associate’s degree and a recommended minimum 2.5 GPA.
Still have questions?
Attend one of our Adult Program Open Houses listed on our Web site or contact an adviser today.
100% Online Program Format: Veronica Craig 215.951.1655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2 + 2 Program Format: Bill Kline 215.713.3912 or email@example.com