In order to maintain language diversity in our ELI program, we only allow a certain number of speakers from any one language. The La Salle ELI goal is no more than 1/3 of our intensive English population from any one language group.
The ELI is now accepting applications for all sessions for 2015.
Note for speakers of Arabic language:
We have limited space for Arabic speaking students for Spring 2015. Application deadline for Spring 2015 is October 15, 2014.
Please read the following instructions before starting your application over the Web:
- You will first need to create a La Salle University admission application login ID and PIN. Your login ID can be up to nine characters long. Your PIN must be a six-digit number of your choosing.
- Once you are in the application, there is a 5-minute inactivity timeout. This means that if you do not use the system for 5 minutes, you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
- After you enter the type of student you will be and the start term, all of the required sections will be indicated by a red star. Click the “Submit Application for Review” button after you have completed all of the required sections.
- There are instructions at the top of each screen that will help you to complete that screen properly. Please be sure to read all instructions before starting that section.
- When you are asked to enter a date in any section of the application, please be sure to use this format MM/DD/YYYY, including the backslashes (/).
- Be sure to click the “Submit Application for Review” button after you have completed all of the required sections.
Click to Start Your Application
We look forward to having you study with us at La Salle University's English Language Institute!
La Salle University Admissions
La Salle University Viewbook
Information for Undergraduate Admissions to La Salle University
Direct Admission to the Pathways Program:
To be accepted into the program, your TOEFL score should be 64 or above on the iBT, or 6.0 on the IELTS.
Note: Over 60% of international students who enter the International Pathways program receive scholarships. Applying is free and if you qualify, you will receive your scholarship award with your undergraduate Pathways acceptance letter.
Apply online at http://www.lasalle.edu/admission/#applynow
La Salle University offers conditional admission if you are an international student who requires English language instruction before you can begin your studies at the university level. If you are conditionally admitted, you will attend the English Language Institute (ELI) to study English in an intensive environment. Upon completing level four at the ELI, you will be granted full admission to La Salle University.
Apply online at www.lasalle.edu/eliapply
Information for Graduate Admissions to La Salle University
"ELI Plus" Program (Graduate Students Only)
The ELI Plus Program consists of 1-2 courses in your Graduate major and 10 hours of study at the English Language Institute.
ELI Plus students must enroll for a semester of study at the English Language Institute. A semester of study consists of two consecutive 7-week sessions. Please contact Mary Zaharczuk for further program information.