How to Apply
In order to maintain language diversity in our ELI program, we only allow a certain number of speakers from any one language. The La Salle ELI goal is no more than 1/3 of our intensive English population from any one language group.
The ELI is now accepting applications for Summer Session 2 and Fall Session 1 and 2.
Note for speakers of Arabic language:
We are full for our Summer 2014 Sessions for Arabic speakers and space is limited for Fall 2014. Application deadline for Fall 2014 is June 15, 2014.
Please click here to apply online to the English Language Institute. Once you have applied our staff will be in contact with you within a few days. Use the THIS LINK if you are also applying for conditional admission to La Salle University.
There are just a few things you should know to help you properly submit your application over the Web.
- Please create your La Salle University admission application login ID and PIN. Your login ID can be up to nine characters long. Your PIN must be a six-digit number of your choosing.
- Once you are in the application, there is a 5-minute inactivity timeout. This means that if you do not use the system for 5 minutes, you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
- After you enter the type of student you will be and the start term, all of the required sections will be indicated by a red star. Click the “Submit Application for Review” button after you have completed all of the required sections.
- There are instructions at the top of each screen that will help you to complete that screen properly. Please be sure to read all instructions before starting that section.
- When you are asked to enter a date in any section of the application, please be sure to use this format MM/DD/YYYY, including the backslashes (/).
- Be sure to click the “Submit Application for Review” button after you have completed all of the required sections.
Start Your Application
If you have any questions please contact the ELI staff at:
We look forward to having you study with us at La Salle University's English Language Institute!