Six Economics (ECN) and Economics and International Studies (ECI) majors presented their seminar papers on November 30, 2005 and December 7, 2005 in Olney 100.
The power-point presentations reflected the depth of knowledge and the wide range of topics that these students have been working on under their faculty advisor, Dr. Mark Ratkus.
For more information about any of the papers, contact Dr. Ratkus at email@example.com.
The presenters were:
- Nabil Abdubayan – Consumers Struggle with High Gasoline Prices
- Kevin Barry – The Economics of Slavery: A Theoretical and Empirical Approach
- Michelle Boltz – The Relationship Between Obesity, Low-income Households and Prices per Calorie
- Brendan Clark – Macroeconomic Determinants of British Unemployment, 1990-2005
- Rena Iwata – Economic Disparity in the U.S. and in Japan Amanda Phillip – The Demand for Stocks in the Drug Manufacturing Industry