<< back to Faculty Listing
Randy Fingerhut, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Office: Wister M-16
B.A. in Psychology, Emory University; Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Miami; Post-doctoral study, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Center for Cognitive Therapy.
Licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania
- Bipolar disorder
- Postpartum depression
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Panic disorder.
Courses taught at La Salle University:
- PSY 610 - Cognitive-Behavioral Approaches in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- PSY 500 - Introduction to Counseling and Psychotherapy: Theories and Interventions
- PSY 502 - Counseling Laboratory
- PSY 660 - Counseling Practicum
- PSY 661 - Professional/Ethical Issues in Counseling
- PSY 690 - Professional/Case Seminar