<< back to Faculty Listing
Brad May, Ph.D.
Office: Wister 234
Education (Undergrad & Grad):
B.A., Bard College; M.A., The New School: Ph.D., United States International University.
Licensure, Certifications & Other Credentials:
Licensed marriage and family therapist in California (inactive)
Research interests & opportunities for students:
Developed a brief therapy called Emotional Complex Clearing, which is the subject of ongoing research—(www.ecctherapy.com.)
Courses taught at La Salle University:
- PSY 501 – Counseling Theories
- PSY 502 – Counseling Laboratory
- PSY 612 – Group Processes
- PSY 660 – Counseling Practicum
- PSY 661 – Professional/Ethical Issues in Counseling
- PSY 690 – Professional/Case Seminar