- Ph.D., 2008, Boston College
- M.Ed.,1986, Boston College
- M.A. ,1982, La Salle University
- B.A., 1976, La Salle University
Areas of Interest
- Christian history
- Religious education
- Catholic spirituality
- Lasallian spirituality and history
- Pauline writings
- Spirituality of teachers
- Development of religious life
Recent Publications and Presentations
- “The Conduct of Gratuitous Schools: Realities and Challenges,” De La Salle Today, Summer 2009: 13-16.
- Review of “A Place of Honour,” Catholic Education, 12.4 (June 2009).