- Ph.D., 1994, University of Pennsylvania
- M.A. Ed., 1981, Washington University
- M.T.S., 1979, Emory University
- B.A., 1977, University of South Florida
Areas of Interest
- New Testament and Christian origins
- Women and early Christianity, early Jewish and Christian relations
Recent Publications and Presentations
- “Early and Medieval Christianity” in Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender, ed., Fedwa Malti-Douglas. Detroit: Macmillan Reference), 2007.
- “ Review of Rewriting the Testament of Solomon by Todd Klutz, The Catholic Biblical Quarterly 69 (2006) 361-362.
- “An Unknown Greek Manuscript of the Dialogue of Timothy and Aquila,” Annual Meeting, Society of Biblical Literature, Early Jewish Christian Relations Section, Philadelphia, November 20, 2005.
- “Dating the Dialogue of Timothy and Aquila: Revisiting the Earlier Vorlage Hypothesis,” Harvard Theological Review 95 (2002): 169-195.