James M. Mancinelli, M.S., CCC-SLP/L
|| James M. Mancinelli, M.S., CCC-SLP
Director of Clinical Education
Office Number: St. Benilde Tower 2207
Office Hours posted on office door and can be arranged by appointment.
Office Phone: 215.991.3597
- BA Rutgers University (French/Russian)
- MS Rutgers University, Speech and Hearing Science
- CCC, Speech-Language Pathology
Clinical Practice Areas
- Application of acoustic analyses to the research of motor speech disorders.
- Clinical education processes and clinical supervision.
- Adult neurogenic communication and swallowing disorders; voice disorders
Community Interests and Services
- Klein, E.R., & Mancinelli, J. (2010). A functional casebook in acquired language disorders. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing.
- Klein, E.R., & Mancinelli, J. (Contracted 2009). A functional casebook in acquired language disorders. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing.
- Palovcak M., Mancinellli, JM, Elman, LB, McCluskey, L. Diagnostic and therapeutic methods in the management of dysphagia in the ALS population: issues in efficacy for the out-patient setting. NeuroRehabilitation. 2007;22(6):417-23. Review.
- Mancinelli, James M. (1994). "Dysphagia and Dysarthria: The Role of the Speech-Language Pathologist." In Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Comprehensive Guide to Management. Mitsumoto, H., and Norris, Forbes H. (Eds.) New York: Demos
- The Church of St. Luke and the Epiphany (Episcopal), Philadelphia, PA
- Member, Friends of Penn Treaty Park (2005-Present)