On March 21, 32 La Salle students were inducted into Alpha Epsilon Delta, the Pre-Health National Honor Society (AED) in a ceremony held in the Union Ballroom.
Families, faculty, administrators, and alumni in the health professions were present to honor these students. AED functions both as an honor society and a service organization.
The mission of the Society is to:
- encourage and recognize excellence in premedical scholarship;
- to stimulate an appreciation of the importance of premedical education;
- to promote communication between medical and premedical students and educators;
- to provide a forum for students with common interests; and
- to use its resources to benefit health organizations, charities and the community.