Didactic Program in Nutrition:
- Graduates can apply for post-graduate Dietetic Internships.
- Students can qualify for graduate study in nutrition and other health sciences such as medicine, physicianís assistant, physical therapy, etc.
- Opportunities for focused electives and a minor to match the studentís unique interest.
- Externships are available to gain work experience within the Nutrition and Foods Community.
- Job opportunities exist in health promotion, wellness, food service, government agencies, and business, and research.
Note: Students who wish to pursue the Registered Dietitian credential must complete an accredited dietetic internship program following completion of the Didactic Program and a Baccalaureate degree. Further information on eligibility requirements for becoming a Registered Dietitian can be obtained at the Commission of Dietetic Registration Web site at http://www.cdrnet.org.