Requirements for BS in Nutrition and/or Didactic Program Verification Statement:
- All full-time students who meet Universtiy and DP program requirements as shown in the LaSalle University undergraduate catalog will review the Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and 5 copies of the verification statement that certifies completion of the Didactic Program in Dietetics requirements upon date of degree conferral.
- All candidates for a DPD verification statement (including transfer, degree students and full and part-time, non-degree post-baccalaureate students) will be required to take a minimum of 18 credits at LaSalle University that include the following courses
- Medical Nutrition Therapy I and II
- Nutrition Education and Counseling
- Professional Practice in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Capstone in Nutrition
- All transfer, degree students and full and part-time, non degree post-baccalaureate students must follow procedures for admissions and transcript evaluations as described above.
Students must maintain a cumulative GPA above 2.0 for all courses taken at LaSalle University in order for a verification statement to be issued