C. Parking Fees
A fee is charged for the use of the University’s parking facilities, with the exception of the G Lot – “Shoppes at La Salle,” which is FREE. The current fees for faculty, staff, and student permits are reflected on the University’s Parking Permit Application.
- Parking on “Main Campus” will only be available to faculty and staff that qualify under the criteria set by the University.
- Faculty and staff members may utilize payroll deduction for the cost of parking.
- Students should arrange payment for the parking fee through the Security and Safety Department.
- Faculty/staff permits will be issued for the period from June 1 through May 31.
- Students may acquire a yearly or semester parking permit. Yearly permits may only be acquired prior to the start of the fall semester. Semester permits will only be valid for the semester requested, i.e. fall or spring.
- Summer permits will be issued to students who are only attending summer classes or who do not otherwise have a valid permit.