La Salle is home to more than 100 student organizations and clubs. These include academic clubs, honor societies, liturgical organizations, multicultural organizations, political organizations, performing arts, fraternity and sorority life, service organizations, student media organizations, and more! If you are interested in joining a club or an organization, or are hoping to start one of your own that you haven’t been able to find, or looking for information on a club or organization to which you already belong, here is some information to help assist you.
- To join an existing club or an organization, students attend the Activities Fair to learn more about each club and sign up.
- A full list of existing clubs and organizations is available to view online.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you are encouraged to start a club or an organization of your own. Students should register their organizations with the Assistant Director of Campus Activities in La Salle Union 34.
- If your existing organization wants to do a fundraiser, you must gain approval by the Assistant Director of Campus Activities prior to holding a fundraiser for community service/philanthropies or organizational funding purposes. For more information, see the Fundraising Request form.
- If your existing organization is looking for funding from the University to hold a big event, there are several sources including the funding board, the annual budget allotment, fundraisers, Late Night La Salle, and more. Contact the Director of Campus Activities for more information.