Requests available only Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, through
Friday, Sept. 20, 2013. We encourage you to talk with your roommate(s) and work together to come to an understanding and balance in your living accommodation. We have highly trained paraprofessional and full-time staff that can assist you in resolving any issue that may arise between you and your roommate(s). Please work with your Resident Assistant (RA), Community Assistant (CA) and/or Resident Coordinator (RC).
- The room change period for the Fall 2013 semester will be from
Monday, Sept. 9, 2013, through
Friday, Sept. 20, 2013 via the portal on the Campus Life tab in the Living channel.
- Administrative Services must approve all requests for change in
room assignments prior to a student moving to a new assignment.
- Room change requests are on a first come, first serve basis. Administrative
Services will schedule meetings with students based upon the date of
the submitted request and available bed spaces. Students with approved
medical accommodation requests will have preferential status during
- All requests received after Friday, Sept. 20, 2013 at 3:00PM will
be considered late and will not be considered for change. Residents desiring a room change after Friday, Sept. 20, 2013 will need to work through their RC. The RC will first exhaust every option to resolving any issues before considering to sign off on a room change request.
- Administrative Services staff will notify students about the status
of requests once an assignment has been changed only via their La Salle
e-mail address. In certain instances, it may take staff longer
to make the proper changes and reassignments. All new assignments are based on possible availability and requests for changes are not guaranteed. Please, list campus phone
and cell phone numbers on all requests.
- Please be aware that a pro-rated change in housing charges will
be made if reassignment is made to a different level of accommodation.
- All room changes to a residence hall accommodation require a meal
plan. Students without a meal plan must contact the Food Service department
to select a meal plan.
The room change process works best when students propose options
for reassignment. Administrative Services will seek options for each request,
but cannot guarantee that all students’ requests can be approved.