Sexual Misconduct: Unwanted Sexual Behavior
Know the Facts
- The victim as well as the harasser may be MALE or FEMALE. The victim does not have to be of the opposite sex.
- The harasser can be the individual’s supervisor, professor, coworker, another student, a staff member, or an advisor.
- The victim does not have to be the person harassed, but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
- The harasser’s conduct must be unwelcome.
- The nature of sexual harassment has to do with power, intimidation, and control and not with sexual intimacy and healthy relationships.
"The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise."
- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Author