Sexual Misconduct: Unwanted Sexual Behavior
- To set boundaries and have them be respected
- To be free from harassment and intimidation
- To say “no” and be listened to
- To say “yes” with limits or conditions
- To express your feelings if you feel others are behaving in ways that make you uncomfortable
- To be treated without prejudice regarding race, class, lifestyle, sex, age, occupation, or religious beliefs
"So often, we believe that we have come to a place that is void of hope and void of possibilities, only to find that it is the very hopelessness that allows us to hit bottom, give up our illusion of control, turn it over, and ask for help. Out of the ashes of our hopelessness comes the fire of our hope."
- Anne Wilson Shaef, PhD.