The IT Leadership Award is presented annually to recognize an outstanding individual who has:
- Made a positive impact on business, government, education and/or society through the advancement of Information Technology;
- Made a significant contribution to the community through proven information technology leadership in business, education, government, or civic affairs;
- Supported creativity and originality in Information Technology;
- Demonstrated a commitment to traditional Lasallian values;
- Served as an outstanding example to all students pursuing their goals in the field of Information Technology.