- Ph.D. Georgia Institute of Technology,
1992 (computer science).
(Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence)
- M.S. Georgia Institute of Technology 1988 (computer science).
GPA: 4.0 of 4.0 overall
- B.S. Duke University 1982 (computer science & management science).
Class Rank: Top 4%
- High school - Conestoga HS, Berwyn, PA
Dissertation Title: Learning by Observing and Understanding Expert Problem Solving
Advisor: Prof. Janet Kolodner
Honors and Awards:
- Phi Beta Kappa, Duke University
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Duke University
- National Merit Scholarship sponsored by Leeds and Northrup Company 1978-1982