An applicant who has attended another college or university accredited by the one of the regional accrediting associations may be admitted to La Salle with advanced standing credit if the following conditions are met:
- The courses must be approved for transfer by the Office of Adult Enrollment in consultation with the Deans of the University.
- Credit will be considered for courses completed at the institution from which the applicant is transferring, if they have a quality point value equivalent to or above the La Salle “C” grade (2.0). The grades are not posted on your transcripts nor computed in your academic index. Courses accepted for transfer are listed by name and number of credit hours earned.
- A total of 70 credits is the maximum number that can be transferred to LaSalle from other institutions.
- At least half of the courses required by the major department (i.e., major requirements) must be completed at La Salle.
- La Salle reserves the right to refuse advanced standing credit for whatever reason deemed proper.
- Junior- and Senior- level business core courses will require validation (exam or completion of specified upper- division course with a minimum “C” grade) in order to transfer.