For external groups interested in renting space at La Salle University, visit the link to view our venue prices for 2020.
The La Salle Union
The La Salle Union is the center of activity at La Salle. Meetings, events and lectures are held in the Music Room, Dunleavy Room, Ballroom, McShain Boardroom and the Dan Rodden Theatre as well as many smaller conference rooms.
- 300 people seated at rounds
- 500 people theatre style
- 500 people standing reception
- 80 people seated at rounds
- 100 people theatre style
- 100 people standing reception
- 100 people seated at rounds, theatre style, and standing reception
Dan Rodden Theatre
- 350 people theatre style
- 42 people around the conference table with adjacent lounge
Founders’ Hall is home to La Salle University’s School of Business. It contains an atrium, auditorium and many classrooms. The atrium can be used for larger reception events.
Founders’ Hall Atrium
- 225 people seated at rounds
- 400 people standing reception
Founders’ Hall Auditorium
- 400 people theatre style
Variety of Classrooms
- Can accommodate between 10 and 75 people
TruMark Financial Center
TruMark Financial Center is the athletic complex which facilitates athletic and recreation sporting events.
Tom Gola Arena
- Multiple seating options available for over 500 people
Hall of Athletes
- 100 people seated or standing reception
La Salle University academic buildings house a variety of classrooms sizes and styles for meetings and events.
- Capacities range from 15 to 100 people theatre style
Blue and Gold Dining Commons and Treetops Cafe are La Salle’s two dining halls on campus available for larger banquets and events.