If you wish to reside on campus during the week of the AP Summer Institute, a limited number of furnished, air-conditioned dormitory rooms are available for a housing cost of $600. All rooms are air-conditioned and are equipped with two single beds, bureau, closet, and desk. Residents will not be asked to share a room with other AP participants. The “suite-style” accommodations include your own private room with a semi-private bath shared with one other resident. Please note that rooms sharing a semi-private bath also share a common hall entranceway.
All rooms are available on a “first come, first served basis,” and room requests are processed in the order the applications are received. This plan includes the cost of the rooms and all meals from Sunday evening, July 14, through Thursday afternoon, July 18. Please note that all dormitories are non-smoking facilities. For off-campus housing, you must make your own arrangements.
Please note the following:
- Telephones are not provided. Please bring a cell phone.
- Bring an Ethernet cord for Internet access
- Linens include the following:
- one pillow
- two flat sheets (one is used instead of a fitted sheet)
- one light-weight blanket
- two bath towels
- one wash cloth
- (Extra linens will not be available unless in the case of an emergency)
- Toilet paper will be provided in each bathroom
- Laundry detergent is not provided
- Laundry facilities are available
- Overhead lighting is in each room; desk lamps are not provided
Bedrooms are equipped with single beds, desk and chair, and bureau. Telephones are not included in each room; those wishing to take advantage of phone service must bring their own phone.