Rhonda Hazell, DPM
Dr. Rhonda Hazell is Assistant Professor and Coordinator for Anatomy and Physiology in the Biology Department. She was previously a Lecturer at Penn State University, Abington, PA., as well as an Assistant Professor in the Biology Department at Delaware County Community College.
Her research interests include developmental anomalies and teratogens. In addition, Dr. Hazell has conducted a number of retreats on spiritual development across the United States and has lectured at the Catholic Parochial School in Nairobi, Kenya. She has also lectured at the Oxford Roundtable on the topic of “Religion and Science.”
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomy Lecture & Dissection
- Advanced Medical Physiology
- Sports Nutrition
- Spiritual Development
- DPM – Kent State University, College of Medicine (OCPM), Cleveland, Ohio
- M.Ed. – Counseling Psychology – Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.S. –Developmental Biology – Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford, N.J.
- B.S. – College of St. Elizabeth, Convent Station, N.J.
- Bio 157 – Environmental Science
- Bio 158 – Human Biology (non-majors)
- Bio 161 – Anatomy & Physiology – Part 1
- Bio 162 – Anatomy & Physiology – Part II
- Bio 164WB – Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology (Pre-SLP Program)
- Bio 158WB – Human Biology (online for non-majors)
- SLH202WB- Head and Neck Anatomy